The poor girls with short hair, who ever does a tutorial for them?
Just follow the few simple steps below as we show you the way to achieving this gorgeous, romantic little half-up-do.
1. Curl that hair (maybe in 2 or 3 layers, maybe in 100,000,000… you just want it to be FULL)
2. Section out a chuck of hair in the front for your “twists”
3. Tease, tease, tease. I suggest teasing small layers one at a time. In order to achieve that maximum fullness without destroying the curls, focus your backcombing on the root of the hair and only on some pieces move out toward the mid way point of the strand.
4. Pin back half of the sectioned out hair in the front.
5. Twist the remaining hair back and together with the first part you just pinned back. Do this to both sides.
6. Take two strong bobby pins and secure them in a “x” directly at the back of the head where the two twists meet for maximum hold.
7. Paint your nails with glitter and put on some pearls. You’re ready to rock.
SIX more days until Christmas and THIRTEEN until the New Year!!! Get excited!!